One Day Mega Hosting Sale – Start a Blog for $2.95

Start a Blog for $2.95

It’s that one special day of the year when Bluehost drops their hosting packages to as little as $2.95 a month, so I obviously had to tell you about it! If you’ve been considering starting a blog, moving to WordPress, or making the transition from your free WordPress.com account to a self-hosted premiere account, now it the time to do it!


Bluehost is who I use for both of my blogs and I recommend them at every chance I get. Their prices are great for the features you receive and the support has always been helpful if I’ve had a question.


This deal is for Cyber Monday only, so click here to sign up and get started!


The post One Day Mega Hosting Sale – Start a Blog for $2.95 appeared first on I Can Build a Blog.


Source: Html and CSS tutorial